PatchedDaily Raid Exploit

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
o.O >.> glas pants are still stupid rare though, I don't know if i'll have patience to fail oath/repeat haha
This kind of explains why shiny stones have dropped to like 9.5 mil, and why there are people selling 4 at a freaking time on West... But yeah, I think I could make faster money some other way.
There will probably be quite a few bans being handed out from this, and probably fixed quickly.
I heard/read this doesn't work if you want to do it solo. Only works with party.
I tried doing it solo to confirm it and it looks like it doesn't work solo.

guess it's true, works with party only.

p.s. anyone tried it with party to confirm it?
looks like we have a good use for multi-client hack that was just posted =)
Yes I did it with my partner, where I die and the person use unlimit feather to rez me in an incapacitated oath, that like an easiest oath to do for this exploit. If fear of ban then use your mule account lol, but mule account need to be level 60+ though.
Wtf? How is this even possible, you fail the mission when you fail the oath.
hi everytime me and friend (2 ppl in party) try this (20 incap oath on thor) were not getting items from the cores he drops.. sometimes we get 1 item but never more than that

start boat
die and res 20 times
get fail screen
kill thor
loot


happen to anyone else or?

thank
Thread got deleted lol.
Interesting.
I don't know why they changed this shit, but before if you failed the oath, the battle was over and everyone started swearing and calling each other noob. Happened many times, especially on the Incapacitated oaths.
^
Just don't press the close button and kill the boss with the score screen up

If you clear the score screen you get sent back like usual
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us