PatchedDaily Raid Exploit

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
Could someone post a Tut please?
Ahhh.... some1 removed that thread :'( and anyways, I would if I knew what we were talking about and if i had vindictus installed =.=
Quote Originally Posted by H8kaarr View Post
I have. The small explanation given by some aren't enough for me to fully understand what this is.

What I've gathered is this is a glitch where you fail the oath, kill the boss, and somehow restart the mission to get more drops, infinitely. Am I correct?
yes your right
I'm sure this is a recent glitch when Nexon changed the interface. Like I said, I've failed many oaths and you could not just keep playing after the score screen showed up.
I haven't tried it with a party, but I tried a glas run with 20 minute oath. After it expired the screen showed up. I didn't press close cause that just zips you back to town, but I clicked the background and proceeded to whoop his ass. Cores dropped but I couldn't collect them. Can anyone confirm this works in a party/ other dungeon?
Apparently this only works in party. And since there has not been an update, I assume it still works.
Update on party try.

Okay I have tried this with two people now as a party, when you fail the oath and the battle screen comes up, don't press close just continue to kill the boss. Once you kill the boss. Collect the cores dropped, but when I do that I don't get any items from the cores. I then hit replay on battle screen window and I can do the same battle over again. Those cores that were dropped didn't give me or my other char any item when I picked them up. Unless I did something wrong which I doubt it. This bug is useless and it doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by aabedd View Post
Update on party try.

Okay I have tried this with two people now as a party, when you fail the oath and the battle screen comes up, don't press close just continue to kill the boss. Once you kill the boss. Collect the cores dropped, but when I do that I don't get any items from the cores. I then hit replay on battle screen window and I can do the same battle over again. Those cores that were dropped didn't give me or my other char any item when I picked them up. Unless I did something wrong which I doubt it. This bug is useless and it doesn't work.
Your wrong it works if you reload the map with a command then youll get shit of course like any other raid / dungeon it works im an advanced member and im putting my title on the line to tell you this SHIT FUCKING WORKS enjoy your day now
Quote Originally Posted by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Your wrong it works if you reload the map with a command then youll get shit of course like any other raid / dungeon it works im an advanced member and im putting my title on the line to tell you this SHIT FUCKING WORKS enjoy your day now
Yep. It works. If you reload the map, it won't work, like any battle.
You need to be at least 2. You kill one of the 2 then revive.
Do that until the battle fails. Then you just need to 1hko kill the boss, *DON'T CLOSE THE WINDOW*, loot and leave.
Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
Yep. It works. If you reload the map, it won't work, like any battle.
You need to be at least 2. You kill one of the 2 then revive.
Do that until the battle fails. Then you just need to 1hko kill the boss, *DON'T CLOSE THE WINDOW*, loot and leave.
Thanks for regurgatating eveything and restating my point lol
Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
Yep. It works. If you reload the map, it won't work, like any battle.
You need to be at least 2. You kill one of the 2 then revive.
Do that until the battle fails. Then you just need to 1hko kill the boss, *DON'T CLOSE THE WINDOW*, loot and leave.
how's this working for everyone? the only way i actually get loot is, if i loot before the battle fail windows finishes showing its data. If i loot afterwards i get nothing, nothing comes up. Character loots but i get nothing at all. How's everyone else doing this? i dont get it?
ROFL does this have something to do with people getting locked out of their accounts and servers being ghost towns
Quote Originally Posted by jeack117 View Post
ROFL does this have something to do with people getting locked out of their accounts and servers being ghost towns
What how does this relate to anything in this thread?
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us