New hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
New hack
Hey guys,

We(team destroy) almost finish our menu.. (see picture)

But do you guys want a normal hack without wallhack before i release the menu hack or do you want to wait for the menu hack?

I think our menu is done in 2 weeks..

Greetz, Team Destroy


it looks very good , i would wait for it
Quote Originally Posted by BanHammer View Post
it looks very good , i would wait for it
Thanks
I have to fix one problem with menu and then i'm going to realease
Release it now so I can report all of you cheaters.
Great job you are doing Team Destroy. Can't wait to try this.
I must admit it looks good, but after this huge VIP hack attack I enjoy playing normal
Within 2 Weeks sounds good.
Looks amazing! To expect fro Team Destryer... but yeah I would like a smaller hack before this one so I (we) dont have to wait...
really nice but is it wallhack and shoot true walls?
plzz
I Am waiting for good hack Because Assassin Creed Is Not Working For Me!!

Someone Has Hacked My Account On NA And I Live In EU So I Cant Make New Account I Have Downloaded EU And I have Account But No Hacks Except The Trigerbot
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us