Address / Offset Updater

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Address / Offset Updater
Well, this is the program I made to update the addresses/offsets.
This is simple to use but not the best GUI.

Use:
In the Input Box you put all the addresses you want to update. (Not with the 0x, &H etc.)
How it works: You put in each address with a space or on a new line.
And it will "add" value you enter in the + Hex Value Box.
And press the update.

Now in the Output list you will have all the fixed values.
(The press F1 for help is false )


 
Scans
Offset Address Updater.rar6 KB · 125 downloads Clean
Somehow I think using a normal calculator would be faster..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Somehow I think using a normal calculator would be faster..
Maybe maybe not :P
This can take a list of addresses instead of 1 and 1.
Unless I missed something then
So i decide to make a program that updates teh addresses for mw3 about an hour ago and 14 minutes ago this appears interesting.
Ignore my message about the offsets shifting by 0x80, I think that's only for some stuff, not everything. :3
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Ignore my message about the offsets shifting by 0x80, I think that's only for some stuff, not everything. :3
I also think it was C880
Jornel
How use this:
0x63, 0x61, 0x72, 0x64, 0x69, 0x63, 0x6F, 0x6E, 0x5F, 0x65, 0x6C, 0x69, 0x74, 0x65, 0x30, 0x32, 0x00 [From Modern Warfare 3 Source Code / Address Thread]


...
"In the Input Box you put all the addresses you want to update. (Not with the 0x, &H etc.)"
Quote Originally Posted by Grilofuzeta View Post
How use this:
0x63, 0x61, 0x72, 0x64, 0x69, 0x63, 0x6F, 0x6E, 0x5F, 0x65, 0x6C, 0x69, 0x74, 0x65, 0x30, 0x32, 0x00 [From Modern Warfare 3 Source Code / Address Thread]
there is no need to change anything in that
only to the main address
EXAMPLE!: 1CCD348 becomes 1CCF349



and @Jorndel
the title is a little bit misleading
I though it was a program that showed the addresses automatically
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
there is no need to change anything in that
only to the main address
EXAMPLE!: 1CCD348 becomes 1CCF349
i try this address: 33b2ad98
from this program, the output with 128 is 33B2AEC0
i dont known.. my objective is unlock the titles and emblems.

i use 128, but is maybe other number..
Quote Originally Posted by Grilofuzeta View Post
i try this address: 33b2ad98
from this program, the output with 128 is 33B2AEC0
i dont known.. my objective is unlock the titles and emblems.

i use 128, but is maybe other number..
it should be C880 ?
and if I see that offset I don't think it got updated with +C880
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post

it should be C880 ?
and if I see that offset I don't think it got updated with +C880
I think he used a Integer Value and not a Hex value.
So that is maybe what he did wrong.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us