A World Without Dave

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
A World Without Dave
What would happen if Dave...
  • Went To Jail
  • Hates us all - Closes MPGH down
  • Dies


What would happen?

/Discuss
the world would be better for everyone
Well if A happened; dave would be in jail,
If B happened, MPGH would be shut down
And if C happens then dave will be dead.
The only thing that would completely destroy mpgh would be if it got shut down, or perhaps if he died admins wouldn't want to be here anymore but I think they would stay. If he went to jail weeellll he'd come back eventually.
Quote Originally Posted by pK_Nicky5 View Post
Well if A happened; dave would be in jail,
If B happened, MPGH would be shut down
And if C happens then dave will be dead.
The only thing that would completely destroy mpgh would be if it got shut down, or perhaps if he died admins wouldn't want to be here anymore but I think they would stay. If he went to jail weeellll he'd come back eventually.
Get VIP and change your name to Captain Obvious.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
people could move on with their lives
Says the one with 7k posts since August?
We will never live past MPGH's theoretical death.
errybody be dead.

people could move on with their lives
I wouldn't notice any difference.
Quote Originally Posted by Fayded View Post
I wouldn't notice any difference.
LIAR
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


LIAR
I mean I get on here once a day for about an hour. I'm sure I could find something else to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Fayded View Post
I wouldn't notice any difference.
How could you say that?
Quote Originally Posted by Fayded View Post
I mean I get on here once a day for about an hour. I'm sure I could find something else to do.
If Dave shut down this site, hopefully most of the members on here would get a life...
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?