PatchedDaily Raid Exploit How-To

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Daily Raid Exploit How-To
Because i said it in the other thread and i know most wont read my post here ya go again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK listen up Fuck tarts only saying this once here is what to do

Go to dungeon board load raid with Oath 20 Minutes
Have friend Join Boat or dual screen it w/e is your fetish
Ready up and press start
Skip leaderboards if you want idgaf if you get banned
Wait 20minutes
OMG BUT THE OATH WILL FAIL
NO SHIT!
OMG FAIL SCREEN POPS UP
Wait kids DONT CLICK MOTHER FING CLOSE NOW DONT DONT DONT
Actiavte 1 shot kill
Kill glas LOOT ASAP
When your done click close or enter /leave into chat and teleport back to town

YOU WILL GET SHIT IF YOU RELOAD THE STAGE MAP DUNGEON W/E THE HELL YOU WANNA CALL IT But if you simply make a new boat you can keep farming till your hearts content

Now if any of you get something worth value hell even nails givem to your buddy Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu iight?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get the feeling you could have written this without being a douche bag... but thanks for the tutorial anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Darkness199 View Post
I get the feeling you could have written this without being a douche bag... but thanks for the tutorial anyways.
I tried honestly in the normal discussion thread but leechers / choobs like you were like "IT NO WORK....ITS PATCHED SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" so i said fuck you all im an asshole for tonight so be happy with me at least i gave you step by step in details i swear no wonder some people quite you bastards are ingreatfull
I already knew how to do this, before the discussion you had prior or this thread. I also thanked you for something I already knew how to do.
Quote Originally Posted by Darkness199 View Post
I already knew how to do this, before the discussion you had prior or this thread. I also thanked you for something I already knew how to do.
Kool but maybe some out there do not know but thanks anyway
Noob question: Why do you need the second player? Is it just to minimize suspicion for leader boards or what?
this work on dual client?
Quote Originally Posted by magicb0y View Post
this work on dual client?
Should work.
you can bind a key to“kill”,than,you click rutern.OTAH will fail so fast

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

maybe ,we can use OATH Combat death number of no more than 20 times.
Where is the OATH at. level 25 atm
Quote Originally Posted by koshinator View Post
Where is the OATH at. level 25 atm
Your not high neough level to even do the raids my G.
Off-Topic EXPERT WOO
I really want do that with SOLO
someone can do? or it impossible?
Quote Originally Posted by yunman View Post
I really want do that with SOLO
someone can do? or it impossible?
learn to read

Quote Originally Posted by Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu View Post
Have friend Join Boat or dual screen it w/e is your fetish
Anyone try this after the patch? I did and any cores dropped after battle clear/fail have yielded nothing. Even killed a monster once after battle complete and it had a drop, gave nothing to me. Thinking they fixed it but it could just be me.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us