Guild wars 2, its that good.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Guild wars 2, its that good.
I for one am completely psyched about GW2.

THe just had a closed beta, and holy FUCK is that shit unreal. Its hands down the best combat system outside of fighting games......EVER. No joke, its FUCKING AMAZING HOLY BALLS.


Its just.....too good. Simple UI, great SKILL BASED combat, its fucking looks like tits, its just......too........good.
----------------------------------------------------------

No subscription fees? WOW. Ingame avatar customization? FUCK ME. PVP thats skill based? MOTHER OF GOD.




TLR GW2 will rape every other mmo. The only problem i forsee as of now is connections.
Never heard of it...
Might try it if it's actually that good
Well. Lets just say if that connections are done right, and servers are put up........it will be the best pvp in mmo's ever.
Can't wait for this. Gonna make a thread when open Beta drops. Try to see what servers people are gonna be on so we can guild up and rape.
RAPE AND PILLAGE!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by yugurt View Post
RAPE AND PILLAGE!!!!!
I think so
When is it suppose to come out?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I for one am completely psyched about GW2.

THe just had a closed beta, and holy FUCK is that shit unreal. Its hands down the best combat system outside of fighting games......EVER. No joke, its FUCKING AMAZING HOLY BALLS.


Its just.....too good. Simple UI, great SKILL BASED combat, its fucking looks like tits, its just......too........good.
----------------------------------------------------------

No subscription fees? WOW. Ingame avatar customization? FUCK ME. PVP thats skill based? MOTHER OF GOD.




TLR GW2 will rape every other mmo. The only problem i forsee as of now is connections.
GW1 had a brilliant setup with their servers. I normally used the Pacific connections but I switched to International later on and the ping was just as good.


@Ethereal probs gonna play on International (if they have one). There's already been talk about an Official MPGH guild.
I'm not sure if I'm gonna get this or Diablo 3.





Fuck that, I'm getting D3.
sorry gw2, my heart belongs to d3
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
I'm not sure if I'm gonna get this or Diablo 3.





Fuck that, I'm getting D3.
sorry gw2, my heart belongs to d3
?_? Why not get both? They should come out at different times.

GW2 will be pvp and diablo pve. Though top down more likely
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


?_? Why not get both? They should come out at different times.

GW2 will be pvp and diablo pve. Though top down more likely
BUT
BUT
DIABLO 3.

You can't play two MMOs and expect to be successful on both.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
BUT
BUT
DIABLO 3.

You can't play two MMOs and expect to be successful on both.
Yeah, you can when one is made by blizzard.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


?_? Why not get both? They should come out at different times.

GW2 will be pvp and diablo pve. Though top down more likely
Actually D3 will have arena based PVP, but yeah what you said..I'm getting both.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Actually D3 will have arena based PVP, but yeah what you said..I'm getting both.
Thats just a gimmick, like SWTOR's pvp.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Thats just a gimmick, like SWTOR's pvp.
Whatev dude..I've been waiting for the game for fucking years.
Playing the shit out of it when it drops.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?