Bandicam- an alternative to FRAPS

PollWorking?
5 votes
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Bandicam- an alternative to FRAPS
New thread with less mistakes

Can't get Fraps to work? Looking for a new video capture software? Looking for something that doesn't create massive files, and allows you to choose the resolution?
Well then, this is for YOU. Bandicam- a new fan favorite screen recording software. The video recorded takes up quite less space than Fraps, and gives a wide range of resolution to chose from. A trial version is available online @ Bandicam - Best Game Recording Software, Game Video Recorder, Game Screen Capture, Desktop Screen Recorder

The attachment gives you the CRACKED version of this awesome software with Instructions on how to make it work. The file is not cracked, but crack is provided in a folder. Just follow the instructions provided.

Virus scans:
Bandicam.v1.7.5.166.(x86.&.x64).rar MD5:0db79753bbe04cc0b524b2125b0b5124 - VirSCAN.org 17% Scanner(s) (6/36) found malware!
https://www.virustotal.com/file/d875...is/1328310427/

Screenshots:


Video of Installation:


I hope you guys like it and appreciate the time I put into all this (paying back to community).

Note: Youtube will take an hour to upload Installation video, if you don't wanna mess up things and watch a tutorial.

@Doc @Ravallo @iverson954360 and other moderators who can look into this.
Bandicam.v1.7.5.166.(x86.&.x64).rar6.9 MB · 41 downloads Scanning…
Probably my computer's fault, but It shows that it's recording sound, but when I play back there is no sound in any of my videos I record :?
Quote Originally Posted by shax0r View Post
Probably my computer's fault, but It shows that it's recording sound, but when I play back there is no sound in any of my videos I record :?
I have recorded about 5 Combat Arms videos, with Sound. In Video, go to settings. And then in Audio, select "Stereo" to record game sound.
Yeah, still doesn't work, I tired primary Sound Card driver, and just about all the settings. This is a good download though thanks for sharing!
Quote Originally Posted by shax0r View Post
Yeah, still doesn't work, I tired primary Sound Card driver, and just about all the settings. This is a good download though thanks for sharing!
Maybe play around with settings while recording small clips from browser's videos. Or I will make a video tomorrow.
There is no alternative to Fraps.
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
There is no alternative to Fraps.
This will soon be the new choice of Gamers.
Quote Originally Posted by amandeep94 View Post
/bump
And where are the mods when I need them

Looks like I wasted all my time in-
1. getting 1 thread closed.
2. getting 1 thread ignored.


Your thread is ignored because no one cares about it
Its not my fault people don't take interest in this thread. We don't favor people's post one way or another. That means we don't stick threads, especially in general which is usually reserved for announcements from admins or things they specifically want to endorse as a stuck thread.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Probably not the best place to post it.
In my last thread I wrote that "more people will see this in general". Forgot to write it now.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
Its not my fault people don't take interest in this thread. We don't favor people's post one way or another. That means we don't stick threads, especially in general which is usually reserved for announcements from admins or things they specifically want to endorse as a stuck thread.
That was to not get it stickied. Last time it was put on "Pending for approval". Wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong this time.
Quote Originally Posted by amandeep94 View Post
In my last thread I wrote that "more people will see this in general". Forgot to write it now.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------



That was to not get it stickied. Last time it was put on "Pending for approval". Wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong this time.
Sure it will have more viewers, but more viewers doesn't mean more helpful. You want relevant views for helping people, making this section probably one of the worst places to put it.
It will be a long time before people choose something other than Fraps.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?