Multiple subjects

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Multiple subjects
Hello everyone,

Now that I have your attention, I want to start making some texture mods again.. BUT I lack quite some knowledge, so I need someone to explain me some minor (yes, minor) issues. I'm not an idiot, so it won't annoy you.

Alright, about the elite section..
I remember it being created because of frustrations from experienced modders who didn't like the fact their ideas were stolen by other sites, or the lack of "thanks" and "rep" they received for their mods.
Now it's not like I care that much, but I don't see the point of the post restriction. In my days, I've made some people happy with my work. Basicly that's all I needed as a motivation.. If you really want your mods only to be used by people that deserve it in your opinion, make a facebook/messenger group!
But that's just my opinion.

Just VM me if you would like to help me
@Gitorla

We have an MSN Messenger group, is that good enough?

Just give me your MSN and I'll add you to it.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
@Gitorla

We have an MSN Messenger group, is that good enough?

Just give me your MSN and I'll add you to it.
Read the reply from supercarz below you, you'll see what I mean
Quote Originally Posted by Gitorla View Post
Read the reply from supercarz below you, you'll see what I mean
I mod because I find it fun.

/

I don't need any sort of motivation, but more in the way of ideas for mods.

I haven't modded lately b/c of my job as minion, but you can always expect a release from me, regardless of the current situation of modding Combat Arms.



Maybe it's just me.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I mod because I find it fun.

/

I don't need any sort of motivation, but more in the way of ideas for mods.

I haven't modded lately b/c of my job as minion, but you can always expect a release from me, regardless of the current situation of modding Combat Arms.



Maybe it's just me.
My point was the unneccecary post restriction on the elite section, I share your opinion.
newphag lol jk

the elite section is a place for special mods that we dont want completely public

now the fact its done via "post restriction" is complete bullshit..it shoudl ahve been invite only.....cuz now even the leecher noobs have 1000+ posts and get in there

only thing in there is a few cross game mods from other lithtech games and a few from the Source engine...other then that the section is useless...just like the rest of the modding section now
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us