Do i get banned?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Do i get banned?
I heard that when u get banned that it will wait 3 weeks till u get banned
And a week ago I used bydlobOt or something and I injected it with extreme injector IN-GAME!
So do I get. Annex for that? And can u get banned for unlimited advanced uav (the java hack called probot)
trol i'm banned -.- but yeah its only 35 euro for a new 1
Quote Originally Posted by doomcat2 View Post
trol i'm banned -.- but yeah its only 35 euro for a new 1
35€ ?? where doyou buy ya keys ? thats expensive , we germans buy from our russian friends for 15€
aslong as its no detected you wont get banned
aslong you dont use your heacks to clearly and obvious to other players, they wont report you and you wont get investigated, and you wont get banned

its about how you use the hacks, use them propperly, no1 will ever know
most likely you will

most people that used it are getting banned

welcome to the world of hacks
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
most likely you will

most people that used it are getting banned

welcome to the world of hacks
used what?
I was using hakcs (no recoil, advenced class editors and chromatix) for about 1,5 month and I get banned today
No recoil... I don't want to use this, it can be pretty obvious to see your hacks.

Just using some wallhacks, chromatix or aimbot [you can mix up the whole things for sure.] with moderation, like vine.
That's why I use random steam accounts to play with cheats, never use cheats on my legit account. ;]
Yes, you can get banned. Banning takes between 1 day and 1 month, usually 2-3 weeks.
Next step for you is a russian serial key, unless you want to pay an overpriced UK one ?
if it's not detected yet then u wont get banned, so rest assure on that.
I dont think BydloBot is detected

Although I did inject OldSchool Hack 1 hour before it got marked as detected
im banned!
i think it is from the bydlobot or from the prestige hack
is the ban for ever or can i play it again in a couple of weeks?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?