Idiots repping me down for nothing!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Idiots repping me down for nothing!
Some f***king idiots are repping me down for nothing.
I know some people are gonna rep me down just for making this thread
but repping down for no reason is absolutely ridiculous. I earned my reps
from making hacking threads and helping others with my time and some idiots
just ruin that for fun? I'm just writing this to point it out. My rep was 39 and it's 23 for
NO legitimate reason? Stop it, it's not even funny.
Now you just made a rep thread
Inb4massderep
Shouldn't have made this thread. inb4lock.
No need to make the Thread. Just Re-Earn your Rep
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
No need to make the Thread. Just Re-Earn your Rep
when most people make these threads they lose rep not gain it
Uh...
See how idiotic this world is?
Quote Originally Posted by Shaun_707 View Post
Uh...
See how idiotic this world is?
Everyone that reads this sees some kid crying and practically begging for rep because someone derepped him
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


Everyone that reads this sees some kid crying and practically begging for rep because someone derepped him
People gave @magixArix Rep for bitching so you got a problem with me bitching?
Quote Originally Posted by Shaun_707 View Post

People gave @magixArix Rep for bitching so you got a problem with me bitching?
I do now
If your rep was a temperature, after this it's going to Absolute Zero. Yep, -273. And yes, I just made a joke using thermodynamics.
Before


After


YOU'RE WELCOME!
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Before


After


YOU'RE WELCOME!
T^T Thanks...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?