hotkey help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
hotkey help
I heys, i need some help. My hotkey will turn on but it will not turn my feature back off... ive tried everything, I think....
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
I heys, i need some help. My hotkey will turn on but it will not turn my feature back off... ive tried everything, I think....
why didnt u ask me i could have helped u ..i had the same proplem

try this:
Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3) &1) { feature= !feature; }
instead of this...(i think u were using)
Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3) &1) { feature= true; }
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post


why didnt u ask me i could have helped u ..i had the same proplem

try this:
Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3) &1) { feature= !feature; }
instead of this...(i think u were using)
Code:
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F3) &1) { feature= true; }

ahh actually i was going this...

if(plyrs)
{
PTC("WireFrame 1")
else
PTC("WireFrame 0")


and i used like

plyrs = !plyrs
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
ahh actually i was going this...

if(plyrs)
{
PTC("WireFrame 1")
else
PTC("WireFrame 0")


and i used like

plyrs = !plyrs
yup this is the right one...except the playerwire frame is "WireFrameModels" something like that i think....but i tried WireFrame it wasnt working but this way of doing hotkeys is right
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?