FXAA Injector Version 1.3 Beta

Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
FXAA Injector Version 1.3 Beta
FXAA Injector WAS MADE BY Danoc1

[FXAA Injector]


All rights goes to danoc1. He made this.
And some credits goes to my friend MrPuma for helping alot for writing all this! MrPUma <3

These "Mod" optimize your graphics and implement FXAA.
Better Optic
- Sepia, Grey, Bleach, Exposure, Gamma, Saturation, BlueShift, FogColor, Defog, TechniAmount, TechniPower, NegativeAmount

Better antialiasing and acuity
- Acuity optimized
- FXAA SHADER optimized

Better Performance
- with FXAA Injector v1.3 Beta Performance

Installation:
Just start the .exe with admin rigths

Info:
There are two versions.
With V1.3 Beta you have the version with the best graphics.
With V1.3 Beta Performance you have a better performance. EASY, isnt it?
- - HBAO ( Ambient Occlusion ) deactivated in 1.3 Beta Performance

>>Comparison FXAA<<

Detection/PB Status: There aren't any bans until now. DICE said they won't ban players for using this.
fxaa injector danoc1 v1.25 performance.rar51 KB · 354 downloads Scanning…
fxaa injector danoc1 v1.25.rar51 KB · 269 downloads Scanning…
FXAA Injector danoc1 v1.3 Beta performance.rar78 KB · 439 downloads Scanning…
FXAA Injector danoc1 v1.3 Beta.rar78 KB · 447 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Hello guys,
Here I have an very interesting release for you:

[FXAA Injector]



I have this from an german forum and have the permission to post it here. All rights goes to danoc1. He made this.

These "Mod" optimize your graphics and implement FXAA.
Better Optic
- Sepia, Grey, Bleach, Exposure, Gamma, Saturation, BlueShift, FogColor, Defog, TechniAmount, TechniPower, NegativeAmount

Better antialiasing and acuity
- Acuity optimized
- FXAA SHADER optimized

Better Performance
- with FXAA Injector v1.25 Performance

Installation:
All you have to do is download one of the files below and extract it into your Battlefield 3 game directory.

Info:
There are two versions.
With V1.25 you have the version with the best graphics.
With V1.25 Performance you have a better performance. EASY, isnt it?
Difference between 1.25 and 1.25 Performance (with FPS)

FXAA Injector danoc1 v1.25 Screenshots












Detection/PB Status: There aren't any bans until now. DICE said they won't ban players for that.

Virusscans:
FXAA Performance:
Jotti
Virustotal

Enhancment:
Virustotal
Jotti

I tried using FXAA for Skyrim and lost 10 fps, but made the game look much better. I kind of like the way BF3 looks at ultra graphics.
^
One would think you'd know how to make appropriate quotes.

It's an interesting mod for sure. I'll try it later. Hopefully it stays legal. =)
Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
^
One would think you'd know how to make appropriate quotes.

It's an interesting mod for sure. I'll try it later. Hopefully it stays legal. =)
Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
^
One would think you'd know how to make appropriate quotes.

It's an interesting mod for sure. I'll try it later. Hopefully it stays legal. =)
Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
^
One would think you'd know how to make appropriate quotes.

It's an interesting mod for sure. I'll try it later. Hopefully it stays legal. =)
Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
^
One would think you'd know how to make appropriate quotes.

It's an interesting mod for sure. I'll try it later. Hopefully it stays legal. =)
Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
^
One would think you'd know how to make appropriate quotes.

It's an interesting mod for sure. I'll try it later. Hopefully it stays legal. =)
I'm not sure what you mean.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.
I think I know what you mean
This works totally fine and is amazing! Awesome! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
I tried using FXAA for Skyrim and lost 10 fps, but made the game look much better. I kind of like the way BF3 looks at ultra graphics.
It does make the game more fun :3

Quote Originally Posted by iwabo View Post
^
One would think you'd know how to make appropriate quotes.

It's an interesting mod for sure. I'll try it later. Hopefully it stays legal. =)
HAHA indeed, i do hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Gervino View Post
This works totally fine and is amazing! Awesome! Thanks!
Then hit the thanks button.
will you only see difference if you run on ultra? cuz i only get 40-50 +/- FPS on ultra so this will probably lag me alot
I just tried this on single player mission and oww my god the colour on it is out of this world, and you can see players much more better, and it looks stunning with the HD on 1920x1080 on ultra.
Quote Originally Posted by deano20010 View Post
I just tried this on single player mission and oww my god the colour on it is out of this world, and you can see players much more better, and it looks stunning with the HD on 1920x1080 on ultra.
If you can play it without making your computer pooter.
Quote Originally Posted by deano20010 View Post
I just tried this on single player mission and oww my god the colour on it is out of this world, and you can see players much more better, and it looks stunning with the HD on 1920x1080 on ultra.
Indeed it is my fellow MPGH friend
Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
If you can play it without making your computer pooter.
Have no problems so far but I cant put the AA on because it does struggle some times so I leave it off
Have some problem . Keep getting kicked from a room for having corrupt files.
Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
Have some problem . Keep getting kicked from a room for having corrupt files.
These files shouldn't do that. Try reinstalling.
it´s not a problem of the injector...
Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us