PatchedDragon Nest SEA GPK Removed + GPK Removed MultiClient v54 UPDATED;02/13

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Dragon Nest SEA GPK Removed + GPK Removed MultiClient v54 UPDATED;02/13
Version : 54

Additional - Running game without Updater

Code:
DragonNest /ip:203.116.155.81;203.116.155.82 /port:14300;14300 /Lver:2 /use_packing
ScreenShot:



About multi Client you should Create shortcut with command "/ip:203.116.155.81;203.116.155.82 /port:14300;14300 /Lver:2 /use_packing"


credit hax0r
Scans:
DNSEA_GPKREMOVEDv54.rar - Verificador de malware do Jotti
https://www.virustotal.com/file/b667...is/1329180253/
DNSEA_GPKREMOVEDv54.rar3.0 MB · 2,515 downloads Clean
There's no file.
Hi can i know how to multiclient?

i dont understand it and im waiting for your v54 tnx
Quote Originally Posted by miaoki View Post
Version : 54

Additional - Running game without Updater

Code:
DragonNest /ip:203.116.155.81;203.116.155.82 /port:14300;14300 /Lver:2 /use_packing
ScreenShot:



About multi Client you should Create shortcut with command "/ip:203.116.155.81;203.116.155.82 /port:14300;14300 /Lver:2 /use_packing"



Scans:
DNSEA_GPKREMOVEDv54.rar - Verificador de malware do Jotti
https://www.virustotal.com/file/b667...is/1329180253/
Thanks for previous update.

Although you haven't added the download link I appreciate it

By the way which server do you play in DN SEA if you play SEA?
Hope you pos the download link fast
Fixed it, I fall asleep infront computer. Sad history.
GREAT! thanks. now all I have to do is wait for its approval hope the bug I reported on the other thread won't happen again.
Approved .
GREAT~~!!!!Thank man,izzit v 49 not v 54??
Thanks mia your d best
Mia is just leeching H4x0r is the one releasing this theres a small credit keep that in mind (text should have been bigger)
I have no idea on how to do this.. Can anyone tell me the detailed step that i should do?
ALL HAILED TO MIA AND THE TRUE CREATOR OF THIS H4X0R..



BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE WPE PRO SO I CAN USE OR FIND DIFFERENT HACKS..
Quote Originally Posted by devilinside01 View Post
ALL HAILED TO MIA AND THE TRUE CREATOR OF THIS H4X0R..



BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE WPE PRO SO I CAN USE OR FIND DIFFERENT HACKS..
About your coment, this section was pretty much dead are you here to help? Well am I. I still describe it to hax0r because he was the first one who made it.
But i can easily make it myself with debbugers running on XP + tuts4you.com.
About wpe.
Whats so big on this? Open WPE attach the game, put to "record" then press stop, Add to send list and use it? o_O"
Point is you only release after he does. so what help is that by the way.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?