Warrock KDR Increaser!!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock KDR Increaser!!!
Hello my fellow WR lovers! Whether you be a dude or a dudet, just remember, if your kdr is below .975... then your a noob. Yes, i know this is very hard for you to understand BUT! There IS hope! I will be raising KDR's of people for very little to nothing! It will cost 1 dollar per .5 KDR increase for now, and if your a low level then only $0.50 . I will need your username and pass but I will not scamm you. If I do then you can report me, I will send my username to you just in case then they can IP ban me if I lie!!! This is not a scam so please dont put hate messages, the first 3 people are FREE!!!! YES! The first 3 people free, I will take there pay! Its may cost more as this little job gets big. But for now my little WRians, Have fun hacking and cheating LIKE A BOSS!!!!I will need the money VIA Paypal and will give you the KDR when I receive the money, sometimes it takes time for E-check and stuff like that so dont worry, and remember. First 3 are for FREE!!! So hurry in FAST!!!! Another service we now have ( @Alen ) is we will get you kills. Here is what I think is fair, 1 cent per kill. so for only 1$ you will get 100 kills!!! And so on and so forth. The limit is 5 dollars for now, it would be hard to get 1k kills very fast....

codykillr102030@Y ahoo.com

My email for paypal is above, thanks guys and please don't steal.... I WILL ask the admins to ban you. This is my Idea.

~IcecoldTitan
Rofl hmm. Show us more proof like screenshots. Also @Alen or @Thunder I think this belongs in the User Services Section?
Quote Originally Posted by iDarkness View Post
Rofl hmm. Show us more proof like screenshots. Also @Alen or @Thunder I think this belongs in the User Services Section?
I'm sorry, I'm new to this forum. I will post screenshots, but of what? How would I post screenshots of this particular thing? Heelp would be greatly appreciated!
Wrong section i think.
You do know that it would be better if one were to offer getting kills rather than raising the kdr. Imagine if you had to raise my kdr when I had 150k kills and 29k deaths ... good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
You do know that it would be better if one were to offer getting kills rather than raising the kdr. Imagine if you had to raise my kdr when I had 150k kills and 29k deaths ... good luck
@Alen , thank you fir the idea... Never thought of that!!! I will get you 500 free kills if you would like. Just email me the info and it's yours for free!
Quote Originally Posted by ballin299 View Post
@Alen , thank you fir the idea... Never thought of that!!! I will get you 500 free kills if you would like. Just email me the info and it's yours for free!
Not worth risking my fancy retails for 2 hours of heli-ing, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Not worth risking my fancy retails for 2 hours of heli-ing, thanks.
It's no risk but ok. And I'm not a helier lol. Butnot even on an alt account? I need some testers to prove this is real! If you do it please post that it's real after you see the proof. Thanks
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?