Anti-Crash Hack

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Anti-Crash Hack
Hi, I'm Johnny.

I'm a completely legit player and I've come here to request a hack.
Currently, on average 80% of my games are crashed.
So many of my games are crashed that this one life taker iPhone-5S even says "Sorry" when he comes in and starts life taking, crashing us to the desktop.
IDK, he prefers life taking in Two Towers quarantine as opposed to other maps...?

So I moved on to only playing Cabin Fever where I was then crashed at Round 19 by some guy who AFKed the entire game.
So, now all I play is four man Cabin Fever in a locked room, with join in progress off, with my friends.

----

Honestly, I don't expect any of you to read the above text because for some reason the only way you guys can have fun is making people sad.
I'm sick of being constantly crashes.
All you people care about is making money.

If one of you made a V.I.P. anti-crash hack just imagine how much money you would make.
So many people who never downloaded a hack would come here and pay for it.

I myself would be willing to pay $20 a month if it stopped all my crashes from all hacking sites.

Comments? Is it possible?
Quote Originally Posted by Johnny59 View Post
Comments? Is it possible?
Solution: Don't play Combat Arms.

Realistically, I'd suggest playing in Black Market.

As to the actual Anti-Crash, I'd ask a coder.

@flameswor10
@J

And if you think everyone in this forum makes money for making hacks, then you're quite incorrect.

I don't make any money.

flameswor doesn't make any money.

Jeff doesn't make any money.

freedompeace doesn't make any money.

The majority of the coders and other hackers or modders such as myself don't get any money for exploiting the game.
Lol you guys took over BM too. 50% to 60% crash in there and that's not even counting Nexon crashing us.
Quote Originally Posted by Johnny59 View Post
Lol you guys took over BM too. 50% to 60% crash in there and that's not even counting Nexon crashing us.
Then don't play Combat Arms.

/solution
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Then don't play Combat Arms.

/solution
...

Come on
Quote Originally Posted by Johnny59 View Post
...

Come on
Well it is probably the easiest thing to do if you just absolutely can not stand room crashing. Your other option is to just deal with it for the time being. I'm used to it by now and most of the time I end up in lobbies where the game will only crash or kick everyone to the lobby if someone kicks a closet hacker. You could also just go play a different game that is much better than Combat Arms.
Quote Originally Posted by Johnny59 View Post
Lol you guys took over BM too. 50% to 60% crash in there and that's not even counting Nexon crashing us.
Get fucked. I play in BM and only get crashed 5-10% of the time
Even in bravo I only get crashed around 30-40% of the time. It's getting better than before
I'll look into anti-crash.
If your computer is low on memory, (ram), it may cause you to crash too,
I would just wait till Nexon decides to get off their asses and fix the game then continue playing. If someone can make an anti-crash hack, that'd be awesome though.
Anti-crash is for lifetaker itself. Because other sites were having problems with there lifetaker crashing over 100 combo, so they added "Anti Crash" to prevent it.
When your crashing to desktop, it may not be lifetaker. There is a new hack out called "Crash to desktop" and "Crash to desktop on kick"
anticrash is only for lifetaker and game crasher u cant do it for a actual a game
Or! The coder can just make a hack that doesn't crash?
Ca=Seriously fked. Still can't play it though.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us