What's your favorite food when you've got the munchies

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
What's your favorite food when you've got the munchies
Title says it all. What's your favorite grub when you have the munchies? I myself am partial to pizza. It's common, cheap, filling. 5 bucks for 2 slices and I'm set. Basically a finger food and it's not to messy. So what do you folks like?

Also I'm trying sour diesel tomorrow. Thoughts? I heard it gives a nice cerebral high but leaves a bad dry mouth.

@Obey, what say you, resident cannabis connoisseur.
Don't get the munchies

Popcorn > all though
Probably chips or something.
I love Doritos.
Probably wings or soup, I cannot stand chips while I have the munchies, my mouth is like a goddamn desert and the chip is a giant ass vacuum is sucking out all the water that is left in the desert.
Fuck chips. I hate junk food, and that shit just puts me off.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
Fuck chips. I hate junk food, and that shit just puts me off.

I just hate dry food in general when j have the munchies, even 2 bottles of water cannot hydrate me when I'm eating dry food.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post



I just hate dry food in general when j have the munchies, even 2 bottles of water cannot hydrate me when I'm eating dry food.
I don't know what happens in USA but chips here are fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


I don't know what happens in USA but chips here are fine.
MSG puts me off.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
chicken .
Crispy strips + Aussie KFC Popcorn chicken.
Idk what they do in USA.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Crispy strips + Aussie KFC Popcorn chicken.
Idk what they do in USA.
Munchies is when you really hungry after you smoke weed, you get cottonmouth which is basically your mouth being an ass and produces no saliva. That's why chip sucks. Crispy chicken sucks. Popcorn chicken sucks. Anything that is bread or anything related sucks.
I hate poultry.
and you call yourself American
I call myself Russian.
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?