UnhappyHelpHow To Make TS3 Server (WIN7)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How To Make TS3 Server (WIN7)
Hey guys I need help, for make a TS3 Server in WIN7.
I tried some vids in youtube but when my friends try connect to server, always error.



Can someone help me making 1 server in teamspeak (WIN7)? (It's for my clan in CrossFire)



PS: Sorry if this is not the correct Section
It's called port forwarding. Either forward the proper ports to your PC or set yourself in the DMZ. Just google your router for instructions.
@Alen sorry for only answear now but I was busy studing.
Well, I tried make it with port too.
Can you help me with TeamViewer if you can pls Alen?
Quote Originally Posted by sopaver3 View Post
@Alen sorry for only answear now but I was busy studing.
Well, I tried make it with port too.
Can you help me with TeamViewer if you can pls Alen?
Are you sure the port was properly forwarded? Did you verify that connections could get through? I sincerely doubt that it was TS that was improperly set up. Alternatively check your firewall / AV settings
@Alen I checked everything but idk why dont work. Well, im using Server of my friend but I would like to make my own. However, the 1st thing I check was the firewall... Anyway.. thanks



@[SMA] Paradise` I already saw it.. what happens to me.. its what happened to 1st comment in video.. "I can make the TS3 server, but nobody can connect. :/"
Thanks for try help me..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?