Have you noticed...?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Have you noticed...?
Have you ever noticed that urge you get to shake a super geek's hand... or a mentally challenged person's hand? Well have you noticed they are like to shake your hand. The mentally challenged people sure enjoy it, they act like it is the best damn thing ever. XD
Can't say I've ever gotten that urge, but for mentally challenged people any contact is like Heaven for them.
Quote Originally Posted by HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 View Post
Can't say I've ever gotten that urge, but for mentally challenged people any contact is like Heaven for them.
i...i...i..wonder...
I don't like shaking hands.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
I don't like shaking hands.
same here.
There were two antisocial twins in my old class that would try to avoid all contact with everyone else. You couldn't get them to talk, work in groups or anything so me and a friend decided to greet them every time we saw them. I'm pretty sure it was their worst part of the day and I'm also pretty sure that they've learned my schedule by heart since they seem to be avoiding me so well
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
There were two antisocial twins in my old class that would try to avoid all contact with everyone else. You couldn't get them to talk, work in groups or anything so me and a friend decided to greet them every time we saw them. I'm pretty sure it was their worst part of the day and I'm also pretty sure that they've learned my schedule by heart since they seem to be avoiding me so well
That's a pretty fucking deuce bag thing to do Alen.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
There were two antisocial twins in my old class that would try to avoid all contact with everyone else. You couldn't get them to talk, work in groups or anything so me and a friend decided to greet them every time we saw them. I'm pretty sure it was their worst part of the day and I'm also pretty sure that they've learned my schedule by heart since they seem to be avoiding me so well
That's harsh, Alen.
Nope never had the urge
i give hands to everyone except the people i hate .
but i dont have the need to randomly give a hand to a geek :S .
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
i give hands to everyone except the people i hate .
but i dont have the need to randomly give a hand to a geek :S .
Geek != retard, introvert.
no now i don't want to now im scared
I don't shake hands. I bro-five.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us