Arrow[Help] RF123.REZ?

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
[Help] RF123.REZ?
So there's this RF123.REZ going around the internet.

In it there's Razer AWM, Razer D.Eagle, Razer AK-47 and Xmas Axe.

It doesn't need X-trap bypass, all you have to do is paste it in your rez folder.

My question is, is it possible to add more weapon mods in this RF123.REZ?

What's the concept behind it? Why is it not detected by X-trap?

And again with the question, is it possible to add more .dtx's inside it?
Yes, more DTXes (or anything, for that matter) could be added to it (but you can't just inject them, you'd need proper rez tools, which are not public at this time)

As far as I know (and I don't know the whole story... I don't know who made it or who leaked it, although I have some ideas ) it was made during a time when there wasn't actually a file called RF123.REZ, but for some reason the game still attempted to load it (I believe it still does this). There is an RF123 now, so replacing that file will screw up some textures (a bunch of "gravity" textures, whatever those are)

It's not detected by xtrap because xtrap doesn't look at REZ files. HGWC does, but HGWC doesn't check that file.

HGWC's rez protection is almost entirely useless at this point, but the tools to make use of that aren't out atm so nobody's really doing anything. It takes about 30 seconds to make REZ brightskins now...
Quote Originally Posted by chesterccc View Post
Yes, more DTXes (or anything, for that matter) could be added to it (but you can't just inject them, you'd need proper rez tools, which are not public at this time)

As far as I know (and I don't know the whole story... I don't know who made it or who leaked it, although I have some ideas ) it was made during a time when there wasn't actually a file called RF123.REZ, but for some reason the game still attempted to load it (I believe it still does this). There is an RF123 now, so replacing that file will screw up some textures (a bunch of "gravity" textures, whatever those are)

It's not detected by xtrap because xtrap doesn't look at REZ files. HGWC does, but HGWC doesn't check that file.

HGWC's rez protection is almost entirely useless at this point, but the tools to make use of that aren't out atm so nobody's really doing anything. It takes about 30 seconds to make REZ brightskins now...
YES and they will be public NEVER !
it is super easy to make one so dont wait. For me personally it is very funny to make OHK knife and knife to hero knife hack using rez mdo but guys just google

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xxmarv09xx View Post
You dont need to know more at the moment, im working on a project with that everyone can make weapon skins again, no bypass, no tools needed on your pc besides gimp or photoshop
DUDE tell me why why did you posted that video why you released the method why ???????? it was top secret
I see. I was curious as to how it worked and I tried injecting some .dtx files of the same filename but had no luck with it.

And yes I mistook HGWC for X-trap. It seems that injecting mods into RF017.REZ gets detected (I'm playing CFPH)

I tried renaming RF123.REZ to RF017.REZ and tried the injectors given on this site. Injection worked, however, the mods didn't show up ingame.

It's mysterious why crossfire.exe still loads a previously unexisting file, which, in this case, is RF123.REZ.

I would love to know how to add more mods into it. It seems to be the only way to mod guns without the need of a bypass.
I've never actually used the rez injector that was released so I can't really comment much on it :P although I'd assume you would need the "original" razer textures in order to do anything (because I think it just replaced the data in the file)

Yeah, HGWC does check the major rez files.

I have a feeling that the CF devs may have simply set up a loop to load a certain number of REZ files, and the NA/PH/wherever versions simply don't have those files. They probably never thought that someone could *create* those files to get around HGWC, even though you could just mod an existing file (although they probably never thought someone could create a CF rez file, full stop, because of their encryption on the directory table )

There's also another way to mod things in CF that doesn't even require the creation of a new rez file, but I can't give any details on that out of respect for the person/people who discovered it.

Anyway, MPGH user xxmarv09xx is working on a project regarding skin mods. Keep watching; he's got some nice stuff planned. Hopefully it will be out soon.
Thanks for the info, I'm new here but I certainly won't be lurking. I'm new with rez modding but I'll try my best to be of any contribution to this community.
Quote Originally Posted by ubesakx View Post
So there's this RF123.REZ going around the internet.

In it there's Razer AWM, Razer D.Eagle, Razer AK-47 and Xmas Axe.

It doesn't need X-trap bypass, all you have to do is paste it in your rez folder.

My question is, is it possible to add more weapon mods in this RF123.REZ?

What's the concept behind it? Why is it not detected by X-trap?

And again with the question, is it possible to add more .dtx's inside it?
Yes that mod is made by me, and it was not planned to get public, i gave it some friends, but someone published it -.-' The rest was explained well by chesterccc
@ubesakx
Undetected cuz Cf Na still dont use this weapons, and i think it wont use it...
Z8 games dont know or they just dont modify the REZ files...
Oh, if it's okay with you, I'm really interested in how to add more mods to that RF123.REZ seeing as it's the easiest way to add mods to the game without tampering or bypassing HGWC.
You dont need to know more at the moment, im working on a project with that everyone can make weapon skins again, no bypass, no tools needed on your pc besides gimp or photoshop
Okay then all I have to do is wait
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
DUDE tell me why why did you posted that video why you released the method why ???????? it was top secret



looooooool what? I didnt told anyone yet xD
Hehe Man. When a random guy in the network RF123.rez Razor mod. and threw it myself it looked quite interesting and I wondered about 15 mintue how you did: D. Hm, and I know: D. I came to this about 3 weeks ago: D. I did not want to share this so far: D. But you see, and so comes out: D. Maybe you have a different way than it would make virtually every texture in the game but my way so far is simple: D. And the best part is the need for the RF123.rez and only a few programs also created by you: D. As I say labored over this 15 min: D. And at the present time I can make any but every texture in the game. For example I give here a few links:
1.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 2.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 3.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 4.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 5.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 6.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 7.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 8.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 9.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 10.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 11.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 12.ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting D It's just a small foretaste: D. Because somehow does not need too much of this range: D Tell me at once when you did the Razor mod know how to do everything else and just after the steps if the steps tell me when did you come to this: D. Because for me it was all very simple thanks to you: D. Such attention to all. xxmarv09xx and I gave you everything to make your own fashion to all the textures just think!. But tell me how u know that RF123.rez can be change and HGWC will dont check him ? Some tricks to check this or what or u change this file for fun to check ?. And maby u know which .ltb file is GR or BL model i need this one to CFFA 2012 And one more question. Cool ? ^^ ( And i didnt watch any vid about that how to change all textures ). And sry for not best English (im young ) Im done.
I have no idea what this guy said. xD

I think he's saying he found out the method for adding .dtx's to it? I don't know, just my guess.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?