... hey i need some help here, if i record a 2 min. video, the size of the video is 1 GB o.0, if 7 sec. the size is 6 mb OMG i need helpe with this
Use xfire to capture screen.
I agree With HaxPro
i dont got xfire xD
Originally Posted by Coder[Vb10e]
i dont got xfire xD
Then download it.
Fraps is like that. I have no idea why it does that. That's why you compress it (there's another word for it. Don't remember) and then the file size reduces.
Also videos are normally very large file sizes...
Originally Posted by Hero
Then download it.
Fraps is like that. I have no idea why it does that. That's why you compress it (there's another word for it. Don't remember) and then the file size reduces.
Also videos are normally very large file sizes...
well, if i record with hypercam, 3 min = 6 mb (around that, but the quality + fps suck)