PSVita

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
PSVita
Anyone has it?
Is it worth buying?
No because they use Sony's overprice as shit memory. 32gb for $100? lol
It's definitely a great system, but wait till the price goes down. Sony will be forced to eventually.
well its not bad
definitely Worth to buy.
Probably buyng the 3g when it gets here :|
Don't buy the Vita.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
No because they use Sony's overprice as shit memory. 32gb for $100? lol
I know Right like thats ridcioulous.
PlayStation 3 > PlayStation Vita. Fuck handheld gaming in its entirety.
I should get that, how are the graphics/games for it? I got the old psp when it first came out.
havent tried it yet .

looks weird tho
I heard it was pretty cool, although I've never used it.

Try looking for some good reviews over the PSVita.
€300 Euro here at the netherlands never gonna buy it stupid touch screen-.-
Dont have it , heard its pretty cool
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us