Thumbs up▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Emps-Scape Account Sale - 5$ - CB LVL122 - 57m █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ [::] HOT[::]

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Emps-Scape Account Sale - 5$ - CB LVL122 - 57m █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ [::] HOT[::]
Price - $3 Paypal, Negotiable
Or i Sell Gold 1$/5m
Account Status - For Sale
Skype - alexrios53
Msn - moelex64@.hotmail.com

Need to sell this its been sitting for a while.


I'm interested, email sent.
Quote Originally Posted by male_stripper View Post
I'm interested, email sent.
add me on skype alex.rios53
yes with the ( . ) i forgot to add that
bump...........................
bump.......................................
bump...........................
@Marijuana Man

Dude, get on MSN man..
Waited for you for a very long time..
I want to buy your account!
I'm jemattie@live.nl
Or @ Skype I'm f0cus3d
Quote Originally Posted by FOCUS3D View Post
@Marijuana Man

Dude, get on MSN man..
Waited for you for a very long time..
I want to buy your account!
I'm jemattie@live.nl
Or @ Skype I'm f0cus3d
added on skype

i only want $3 paypal nothing else i dont want that offer
bump...........................................
dont trust, thats a runescape private server, hes just trying to scam u, and for people who dont kno what a private server is, its just a copy of runescape, but not the real runescape!!
Quote Originally Posted by lucifer4601 View Post
dont trust, thats a runescape private server, hes just trying to scam u, and for people who dont kno what a private server is, its just a copy of runescape, but not the real runescape!!
i had this account for like 3 years i'm trying to sell it and no i already sold a runescape account on here i don't scam anyone ...
bump.............................................. ........
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?