Apparently I am back

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Apparently I am back
Stopped by to check in, decided to post, Once I started posting , I couldn't stop.
Lol i know its so hard to stop posting
Welcome backkkkkkk nextgen.
Welcome back nextgen1
Welcome back Nextgen1, you might want to change/fix your avatar :]
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Welcome back Nextgen1, you might want to change/fix your avatar :]
Meh, I'm too lazy right now lol. Like the new board though.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


Meh, I'm too lazy right now lol. Like the new board though.
Should of seen the previous vb4 layout, was hideous.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


Should of seen the previous vb4 layout, was hideous.
Well said

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


Meh, I'm too lazy right now lol. Like the new board though.
To bad you weren't here for the old one..... you wouldn't like it

also once you go mpgh you never go back.
welcome back
Welcome back!
Have to wonder if half the ppl posting here even know me. lol
Welcbome back.
Welcome back, we all missed you. <3
Welcome back!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?