account help

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
account help
i still need an account. the link doesn't give it to me
can you help me make one?
My email is Williechen21@Y ahoo.com
My password is mushroom654
You need a Nexon account?
Quote Originally Posted by imeeow View Post
You need a Nexon account?
yea, i need a account for nexon
I can make you one. what would you like the username to be?
Quote Originally Posted by imeeow View Post
I can make you one. what would you like the username to be?
anything as long as its short
Quote Originally Posted by Willie Chen View Post
anything as long as its short
I tried, but I couldn't get it to work, sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by imeeow View Post
I tried, but I couldn't get it to work, sorry.
can you get an account that someone doesnt use and give me it
you can use my old one. username: jacksmillie pass: kingdom
Quote Originally Posted by imeeow View Post
you can use my old one. username: jacksmillie pass: kingdom
give me email by messaging me so i can change password and btw thx
wrong password
Quote Originally Posted by Willie Chen View Post
i still need an account. the link doesn't give it to me
can you help me make one?
My email is Williechen21@Y ahoo.com
My password is mushroom654
What exactly is the problem your having with this email address?
when it sends the email for registration, it doesnt come
Quote Originally Posted by Willie Chen View Post
when it sends the email for registration, it doesnt come
Thats weird, contact nexon support or make a new email and try again
Quote Originally Posted by EpicG0d View Post
Thats weird, contact nexon support or make a new email and try again
i did use a new email
Quote Originally Posted by Willie Chen View Post
i did use a new email
Ok that is really really wierd, k idk sorry. I say make a ticket or call them
Quote Originally Posted by EpicG0d View Post
Ok that is really really wierd, k idk sorry. I say make a ticket or call them
can u try to find me a used or new account and then give it to me
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us