EVALUATE MY POSSIBLE RIG!
Sup, so in a few months my family and I are moving to a new house my dad's been building, and my dad had decided it's finally time to get rid of this prehistoric HP laptop. I'm, of course, planning my new rig already, but as I know junk shit about PC's, I've come to you, loyal MPGH'ers to fill up my knowledge. "Tell me everything you know and you won't die."
Peripherals:
Monitor 22'' LED SAMSUNG S22A300N LS22A300NS, 5ms, 250cd/m2, 5000000:1, D-SUB
Keyboard GENIUS Gaming KB-G235, black, USB
ⓘSpeakers LOGITECH LS11, 2.0, black
Mouse LOGITECH LS1, Acid black, laser, USB
Components:
Dust filter DIVERSE, aluminium, 92mm
Power 600W, LC POWER Pro Line Series, ATX, v2.3, 135mm vent.
Network Card PCI, D-LINK DGE-528T, 10/100/1000Mbps, for wired network
Silencer SCYTHE SCDS-1000-L, self-sticking rubber for housing vibration reduction
Housing COOLERMASTER Centurion 5 II, RC-502-KKN1, MIDI, black, no PS
Memory PC-10666, 8 GB, G.SKILL Ripjaws X series, F3-10666CL9D-8GBXL, DDR3 1333MHz, 2x4GB
Cooler ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 13 Pro, s. 775/1155/1156/1366/754/939/AM2/AM2+/AM3
Proccessor AMD FX X4 4100 BOX, AM3+, 3.6GHz, 12MB cache, Quad Core
HDD 1000.0 GB WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Green, SATA3, 64MB cache, 7200 spins/min
Graphics Card PCI-E XFX AMD RADEON HD 6870, 2GB DDR5, HDMI, DualDVI, 2xDP
Sound Card PCI, ASUS Xonar DG 5.1
DVD+-RW LG GH22NS, 22x, SATA, Dual layer, black
Motherboard ASROCK 990FX EXTREME3, AMD 990FX/SB950, DDR3, S-ATA, RAID, G-LAN, PCI-E, CrossFireX, SLI, eSATA, USB 3.0, ATX, S. AM3 / AM3+
Notes:
#1 Keep in mind I'm a total noob at PC parts so anything you ask me will probably go down with an idiotic answer.
#2 Tell me what I should change (or what doesn't fit/work together).
#3 If you'd like something changed, give advice of another part, keeping the price difference reasonable.
#4 All these parts would be completely new, not used.
#5 The price I'd pay for all of these would be $1,435.59 (I don't know if the parts fit the price, read #1).
#6 Tell me how long this rig would last untill I'd have to play new games at med-low specs.
#7 Tell me wether current games are playable at max settings.
@Alen Let's see pro minds at work.
Thank you all in advance!
Peripherals:
Monitor 22'' LED SAMSUNG S22A300N LS22A300NS, 5ms, 250cd/m2, 5000000:1, D-SUB
Keyboard GENIUS Gaming KB-G235, black, USB
ⓘSpeakers LOGITECH LS11, 2.0, black
Mouse LOGITECH LS1, Acid black, laser, USB
Components:
Dust filter DIVERSE, aluminium, 92mm
Power 600W, LC POWER Pro Line Series, ATX, v2.3, 135mm vent.
Network Card PCI, D-LINK DGE-528T, 10/100/1000Mbps, for wired network
Silencer SCYTHE SCDS-1000-L, self-sticking rubber for housing vibration reduction
Housing COOLERMASTER Centurion 5 II, RC-502-KKN1, MIDI, black, no PS
Memory PC-10666, 8 GB, G.SKILL Ripjaws X series, F3-10666CL9D-8GBXL, DDR3 1333MHz, 2x4GB
Cooler ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 13 Pro, s. 775/1155/1156/1366/754/939/AM2/AM2+/AM3
Proccessor AMD FX X4 4100 BOX, AM3+, 3.6GHz, 12MB cache, Quad Core
HDD 1000.0 GB WESTERN DIGITAL Caviar Green, SATA3, 64MB cache, 7200 spins/min
Graphics Card PCI-E XFX AMD RADEON HD 6870, 2GB DDR5, HDMI, DualDVI, 2xDP
Sound Card PCI, ASUS Xonar DG 5.1
DVD+-RW LG GH22NS, 22x, SATA, Dual layer, black
Motherboard ASROCK 990FX EXTREME3, AMD 990FX/SB950, DDR3, S-ATA, RAID, G-LAN, PCI-E, CrossFireX, SLI, eSATA, USB 3.0, ATX, S. AM3 / AM3+
Notes:
#1 Keep in mind I'm a total noob at PC parts so anything you ask me will probably go down with an idiotic answer.
#2 Tell me what I should change (or what doesn't fit/work together).
#3 If you'd like something changed, give advice of another part, keeping the price difference reasonable.
#4 All these parts would be completely new, not used.
#5 The price I'd pay for all of these would be $1,435.59 (I don't know if the parts fit the price, read #1).
#6 Tell me how long this rig would last untill I'd have to play new games at med-low specs.
#7 Tell me wether current games are playable at max settings.
@Alen Let's see pro minds at work.
Thank you all in advance!













