reports say

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
reports say
saddam hussein was executed a few minutes before 10pm eastern time today
Yes sir, I've been watching it on Fox News.
Quote Originally Posted by MagikBullet View Post
Yes sir, I've been watching it on Fox News.
Will someone please put a word filter on Fox News, and also on Bill O'Reilly?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
OMG OSAMA IS DEAD =o
zzz, we said Saddam, not Osama.
ok now sadam is dead can we kill benn the terrorist the 9.11 guy?
wtf whne did YOU join?

man i gotta start being more active in the mornins.

that fucking scumbag cunt deserved every mollecular fibre in his body to experience excrutiaing and enduring pain beyond the point of imagionation. to take human life in abundance without remorse deserve much worse
suddam hah I can't belive that the american government kept him alive so long
I like the classic hanging. Anyone know when this vid will be out on limewire? xD
soon, probably be out on limewire pro first...
I might end up making it my sig. xD
ehh, osama would be better -.-
I found a shitty video on Google. Either way the jackass is dead. Yes, Osama would be better, and yes I watch Fox News.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us