freestyle rap jin!!!

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
u better watch these its nice yo come on he is the king of rap now free style rapbattle
O_o the chinese Boi pawned black ppl and one mexican or mixed idk haha.ha o_O
now from here on who ever post must rap

ah. ah..
ah.. ah..

in the elite legends
this an indian song man u better move back got the indian mix they way the right push yll muda fukaz cant handel this me boy gourav could rap here easy enough now well yll retards know
i cant be touched on the mic i but my lungs twist is a spit ah.. as beat goes on
yo! boy it doesnt really matter who i be facing dog! look at u i already got u backing up in that defensive position this my ass kicking anthem holding yo! boys for some Ransom this how be opening up club with the new fights join like the broken niddel u missing the point
This is the friking death man's ink
and we abouta make it famous
and taking over the earth
and still kicking in your! anus


do u like took me a wile to come with it score it 10/0
jin is the pwnage
gay americans >_< what channel is that? is there anyway to watch that programe on the net?
yayo jin, i think its on much muzic and on friday nites
the problem is i dont live in USA so i cant watch those tv shows. nvm i we need better sat. -___-
Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
gay americans >_< what channel is that? is there anyway to watch that programe on the net?
BET = black enettanement network


(yay! posty 301)
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
BET = black enettanement network


(yay! posty 301)
I thought it was Black Entertainment Television. I could be wrong.
i have installed PPlive now *_*
Quote Originally Posted by MagikBullet View Post
I thought it was Black Entertainment Television. I could be wrong.
i believe you are correct. call it my bad english, but i dont believe network starts with a t
lol good point, I was thinking the same thing.
Quote Originally Posted by MagikBullet View Post
I thought it was Black Entertainment Television. I could be wrong.
i ave that chanel on comcast right after my facrent G4 (vidio games chanel)
its bet i see the star in the botom
no shit B= black E= entertainment T= television NOT NETWORK IDIOT
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us