Solvedrelease some bypasses

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
release some bypasses
as u may or may not know, ive begged many people to try to get them to tell me their bypass method. i want a bypass method soo badly right now but they wont share it. (@SaiSan @adoramereku) i dont know if anyone else has figured it out but if u did figure it out then plz share it.
Well, it's not because we are trying to be asses by not releasing it to the public. We just don't want it to get patched. I don't, which is why I won't share anything, because, chances are if I did, it would only be a matter of time before the whole world knows how to bypass it, and get it patched. Why am I not even going to share a small bit of information? Because bypassing the files is so simple that if I were to reveal just one little clue, you could easily figure out the whole thing.

Sorry if it seems like i'm being rude, because i'm not. I'm just doing everyone who does know how to bypass a favor. I want to keep modding alive on Combat Arms, and i'm not going to let it die by a simple possible screw over.
Quote Originally Posted by adoramereku View Post
Well, it's not because we are trying to be asses by not releasing it to the public. We just don't want it to get patched. I don't, which is why I won't share anything, because, chances are if I did, it would only be a matter of time before the whole world knows how to bypass it, and get it patched. Why am I not even going to share a small bit of information? Because bypassing the files is so simple that if I were to reveal just one little clue, you could easily figure out the whole thing.

Sorry if it seems like i'm being rude, because i'm not. I'm just doing everyone who does know how to bypass a favor. I want to keep modding alive on Combat Arms, and i'm not going to let it die by a simple possible screw over.
then pm me or something
I told you how to do bypass, in previous post Lrn2read
Im sick of you always asking and asking for shit to be handed to you. People like you piss me off and you're getting on my bad side.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Im sick of you always asking and asking for shit to be handed to you. People like you piss me off and you're getting on my bad side.
blah blah blah whateve i figured it out and i dont care what ya think
Quote Originally Posted by FailureMastr View Post


blah blah blah whateve i figured it out and i dont care what ya think
No. You didnt figure it out. You had someone else hand the answer to you. Theres a difference.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


No. You didnt figure it out. You had someone else hand the answer to you. Theres a difference.
actually i did figure it out yesterday. nobody would give me their bypass method (i cant blame them cause they didnt want their method to get patched) so i gave up asking and went to tamper with the files. i figured out a bypass after a couple of failed attempts. Dont go around pretending like u know everything cause u obviously dont know what goes on in other people lives. (unless u stalk people)
Quote Originally Posted by FailureMastr View Post


actually i did figure it out yesterday. nobody would give me their bypass method (i cant blame them cause they didnt want their method to get patched) so i gave up asking and went to tamper with the files. i figured out a bypass after a couple of failed attempts. Dont go around pretending like u know everything cause u obviously dont know what goes on in other people lives. (unless u stalk people)
I highly doubt that you actually found anything yourself. I faintly recall someone saying they would tell you via PM, dont try to take credit where its not due.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


I highly doubt that you actually found anything yourself. I faintly recall someone saying they would tell you via PM, dont try to take credit where its not due.
wow u still think that someone told me right? well believe wat u want cause i dont wanna argue with a person who cant get his facts right. also i asked him to pm me and he never did
OMFG it's not even fucking hard just figure it out. There's like 4 or 5 bypasses i know.
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
OMFG it's not even fucking hard just figure it out. There's like 4 or 5 bypasses i know.
i did figure it out........
Quote Originally Posted by FailureMastr View Post


i did figure it out........
Hardest thing is figuring out an unlimited mod bypass. I have a few ideas but i can't get it fully working.
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
Hardest thing is figuring out an unlimited mod bypass. I have a few ideas but i can't get it fully working.
yeah i know every time i wanna mod a gun instead of my already installed knife mod i have to use my second bypass
Quote Originally Posted by FailureMastr View Post

yeah i know every time i wanna mod a gun instead of my already installed knife mod i have to use my second bypass
I have 5 bypasses currently but the unlimited bypass is difficult. Currently i'm experimenting with creating Lithtech Jupiter rez files.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?