Cool[CHEAP!] TONS OF ACCOUNTS! MAJOR, LTC, CPT, 1STLTS, 2NDLTS! [COME HERE] [NX ONLY]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[CHEAP!] TONS OF ACCOUNTS! MAJOR, LTC, CPT, 1STLTS, 2NDLTS! [COME HERE] [NX ONLY]
To check out all my accounts for sale please check out my YT playlist. All prices are in the description of each video. I only take NX. So if you don;t have any to bad. Also don't whine about the IGN's showing, IDGAF. Matrix can vouch for me I'm legit, we both account hackers.

Accounts For Sale - YouTube
Great account, I would buy from u the next time I need a account
Quote Originally Posted by Dont Tripp View Post
Mmmm.... ethier youu hacked them ... or youu begged for their passwords.. or you have no lifee
Niqqa, u dumb? I just bought his legit maj 5...Pretty fair and good prices.
Quote Originally Posted by minireeves View Post
Niqqa, u dumb? I just bought his legit maj 5...Pretty fair and good prices.
Haha anytime bro, haters going to hate when you have better shit then them.
seems legit; do you have full info? i can sell you mine so you can sell


i want this one how much? PM ME and is karma coins prepaid ok? its like the new version of NX prepaid

Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Actionⓘ LOL if u dont know

add me on skype ninjapr0z@.hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by verno1 View Post


i want this one how much? PM ME and is karma coins prepaid ok? its like the new version of NX prepaid

Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action LOL if u dont know

add me on skype ninjapr0z@.hotmail.com
I would sell it for 40k nx. Karma koins are fine. I will add you on msn tomorrow or skype whih would be preferred. (mylife.isbro). I also sold the major four to a guy on youtube. And thanks thanks for all the vouches, ahah s3k... Those were the days...
Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4S View Post
I would sell it for 40k nx. Karma koins are fine. I will add you on msn tomorrow or skype whih would be preferred. (mylife.isbro). I also sold the major four to a guy on youtube. And thanks thanks for all the vouches, ahah s3k... Those were the days...
ok add me on skype we talk ninjapr0z@.hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

sorry for repost i added u on skype
Still selling these accounts.
I sold both of the Majors and still selling the LTC and all the others.
I'll buy LTC. Whats you're skype? Add me xPlayCA. 40k?
Quote Originally Posted by ikill10 View Post
I'll buy LTC. Whats you're skype? Add me xPlayCA. 40k?
Add me on skype, "mylife.isbro". Without the quotes.
I don't use/like that shit. Add me on skype or PM me.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?