K-ON!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
K-ON!
Well, anyone? I swear there has to be someone who knows about it. ^p^
I've heard about it, never caught my interest. It's pretty popular though...
k-on is shit
moe ******ry
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
get out of mpgh
BOOOOOOOO


!!1
you will shunned !!!!@!
BOOOOooOOOOoOOooOO!
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
k-on is shit
moe ******ry
get out of mpgh
This.
It is porpular anime with móe móe female characters.
Watched some anime episodes - not bad xD
I've seen season 1, it was ok. Pretty cute but overall boring. Season 2 was even worse.
moeshit no thanks, I prefer something with an interesting plot, what is rare nowadays...
Plot
Action
Soundtrack
Fanservice
Character developement
Art.


All bad. Nuff said.
At least it's better than Lucky Star.
Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Whale View Post
At least it's better than Lucky Star.
I'd disagree that. Lucky star at least had some non-kid stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


I'd disagree that. Lucky star at least had some non-kid stuff.
I didn't notice any of it, to be honest. But well, I quit after a few episodes.
Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Whale View Post
I didn't notice any of it, to be honest. But well, I quit after a few episodes.
I'm 2 eps in and dragging hard.
Meh i enjoyed watching it mindlessly... ahwell i watch bleach aswell even though i know the story is fucked up.
e_e more into H- lately since i started playing eroges abit more often.
Still i'm 5 seasons behind on animes aswell which sadness me more.

K-on simply said, you want a music related anime then this isn't the anime your looking for.
Ecchi - no ...// maybe episode 5 with all the moe stuff going on "MOE MOE KYU~N...".
Moe overload since episode 2, episode 1 is kinda normal at first even though Yui could have been a glass-girl. /would haven't have fit likely due to the intellect

<<The movie or somesort i haven't seen yet, the PSP Game looks decen't though other games are much better, Special episode i can't recall (not the mini specials but like episode 26/27).

The final was decent though.
Watched the whole thing! 1 and 2
FUcking fun, Fucking cute
Looking forward to the movie

3rd is comming as well
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us