Money Making

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Money Making
What do you guys use for money making?
Right now, since i'm f2p, i'm botting vials on my alt account, already made 2.5m
Killing minitaurs for iron arrows... Well not for money, but ffor range because I litterally have 3k on me.
Quote Originally Posted by xDivinityx View Post
Killing minitaurs for iron arrows... Well not for money, but ffor range because I litterally have 3k on me.

thats nothing
kill the monster on the desert floor in the stronghold
flesh crawlers
they drop steels
Quote Originally Posted by fragbox View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/489-runesc...ce-thread.html

check tutorials next time plenty of guides in there /\ there is a link to a monetmaking thread.
What do you guys use for money making?
It's just a question. I know there are guides, but I was wondering if you guys use another method.
flipping/flower game (I'm hosting)/and killing revs
To sadly, not many good ways in F2P. Maybe pick up ashes?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us