Some private hacks.
DO NOT! I REPEAT, DO NOT! IF YOU POST THESE ANYWHERE ELSE OR I WILL NEVER RELEASE ANYTHING HERE AGAIN.
gMS .32
0065C5D6 -> JMP/JBE = Moonwalk (walk right on snow then quickly hold left)
0065C5D6 -> JNE + ZF = Speed left walk (monsters too/buggy)
00658339 -> JE = Anti Drop Hack (Items AND Mesos) (allready public)
0065C5D6 -> JL = Bumpy Elevator Hack (get on a rope and hold left + up + jump)
0065C67D -> JBE = BackVac left (buggy)
Don't even ask me what to do with them or I'll be pissed, it's easy enough, I put what register to change, just mess around with it for a while until you get the right effect.
gMS .32
0065C5D6 -> JMP/JBE = Moonwalk (walk right on snow then quickly hold left)
0065C5D6 -> JNE + ZF = Speed left walk (monsters too/buggy)
00658339 -> JE = Anti Drop Hack (Items AND Mesos) (allready public)
0065C5D6 -> JL = Bumpy Elevator Hack (get on a rope and hold left + up + jump)
0065C67D -> JBE = BackVac left (buggy)
Don't even ask me what to do with them or I'll be pissed, it's easy enough, I put what register to change, just mess around with it for a while until you get the right effect.
