SolvedWindows 7

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 7
Hi I have a problem, want to buy windows 7 home premium but I do not know whether to install the 64 bit version or 32 every version I will go, what version do I install 32 or 64?
Really comes down to how much RAM (and at what speed) you've got running in your machine.

And who buys Windows anymore?
Quote Originally Posted by CheeseTea View Post
Really comes down to how much RAM (and at what speed) you've got running in your machine.

And who buys Windows anymore?
This.

DDR2=32 BIT DDR3=64 bit
i have 4 G Ram, video card Nvidia GeForce GT 220 1 G ,and intel pentium dual cpu 2.00 GHz
Quote Originally Posted by pgrking View Post
i have 4 G Ram, video card Nvidia GeForce GT 220 1 G ,and intel pentium dual cpu 2.00 GHz
Okay..but what kind of Ram?? DDR2 or DDR3? you're going to need to know this before choosing your OS.
I have DDR2 and DDR 3 but the bones of the 4 G Ram I have invested in DDR2
Type of ram is irrelevant, generally speaking unless you have an ancient PC and/or you don't intend to really use 64 bit applications, you're better off with a 64 bit OS.
Ok thanks i instal 64 bit version give all thanks for the answer and thanks
also, make sure your peripherals e.g printer/mouse ect have 65 bit drivers..
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us