Thread: Relationship

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's possible but you gotta kinda always keep your guard up though.
    I went on a dating site once cause I was having a little dry spell with the ladies (was away from home for work travel so suck it)
    Anyway, starting talking to this girl through messages, she looked mad good in her pictures and shit.
    So after like a week of chatting we decided to meet for drinks. Welp, long story short she ended up being a fucking behemoth.
    She seriously packed on like 100 lbs, I could barely recognize her. Eye contact had been made..was too late for escape.
    She was horny too..all she was talking about was sex, which was giving me the most fucked up mental imagery and making me want to cringe.
    Yeah, yeah..call me shallow or whatever but I ain't down with fatties. Anyway she tried to kiss me and I just jammed my palm in her face.
    My dick and balls were grabbed after that, it was then I made a swift exit.Fat bitches can't run for shit.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-13-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I went on a dating site once cause I was having a little dry spell with the ladies (was away from home for work travel so suck it)
    Anyway, starting talking to this girl through messages, she looked mad good in her pictures and shit.
    So after like a week of chatting we decided to meet for drinks. Welp, long story short she ended up being a fucking behemoth.
    She seriously packed on like 100 lbs, I could barely recognize her. Eye contact had been made..was too late for escape.
    She was horny too..all she was talking about was sex, which was giving me the most fucked up mental imagery and making me want to cringe.
    Yeah, yeah..call me shallow or whatever but I ain't down with fatties. Anyway she tried to kiss me and I just jammed my palm in her face.
    My dick and balls were grabbed after that, it was then I made a swift exit.Fat bitches can't run for shit.
    That's repulsive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    good move
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    good move
    I'm glad I didn't get hammered..it might have been my first BBW experience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I'm glad I didn't get hammered..it might have been my first BBW experience.
    What if you would've liked it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    inb4you'reugly

I see it working. I have many friends I haven't seen but they talk to me about anything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    inb4you'reugly

I see it working. I have many friends I haven't seen but they talk to me about anything
    Fuck Ed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Fuck Ed.

Jelly cause I got girls in every country wanting me

The power of the imagination makes us infinite.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    I'm never using an online dating site, thank you! I love your signature btw great show
    Best place to get FREE TWITTER FOLLOWERS! https://spreadytweets.com/?ref=5904

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12