Nexon sued a Hack site

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Nexon sued a Hack site
The ** hack site has to shut down its CA hacks. What do u guys think ??? What Hack site Nexon is going to sue next ???
Here is proof:

http://www.entlawdigest.com/2012/03/14/1275.htm

if I break any rules I am sorry but this is big news. I saw it on CA forum.
1 major hack site burns, others will rise from its ashes
Is that why their site is still up?

/fp

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Is that why their site is still up?

/fp

if u read it it says that it is requesting a request to close their website so it hasnt been closed yet
lol the papers were filed 2 days ago. they have to wait to go to court for it durrrrr.
I can still access it....
give it a month or so. it will be down
No hacking has been in Nexon's TOS for a while, what would GA say in their defense?
A simple "We didn't know" or something like that wouldn't work.
They will need an Epic (My name) lawyer..
I'd expect a "Nexon used a hack site"
I was staff there they put my forum name on the summons, but apparently im banned for 'undercutting dc's business by releasing a public hack' So fuck it they cant do shit to me i dont work there anymore.
But but but.

I thought hacking sites been paying Nexon not to patch the hacks.

Maybe GA's late on this week's payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz View Post
But but but.

I thought hacking sites been paying Nexon not to patch the hacks.

Maybe GA's late on this week's payment.

My fault LOL.
Fuck those nobs they deserve it.
I Hope ** Goes Cause I Mean Why Dou u haft to Do ******s For Fucking Public Hack When u can go 2 Other Websites (Here) And get Some For free -_-
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?