AngryBANed lol

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BANed lol
OK, i have 2 acc, 1 main where i used only so called "undetectable hacks" like houses texture hacks and some trainer to unlock weapons only + rapidfire external. This acc was banned.
On my second acc i used that same + almost every single aimbot multihack injection released last month a did 3 moabs/map for weeks and still no ban.

THIS game is making tard from me ... FUCK THIS GAY GAME
Do what I do... Only use trainers on games you pay for

hack on free games....

It's your fault no one elses ....
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
Do what I do... Only use trainers on games you pay for

hack on free games....

It's your fault no one elses ....
+1


↓4↓$ìÎ■*u■²³¹Íb├├─↨
its better you dont hack with some pub hacks.. I dont use hacks anymore wanted to play legit ^^
lol ahahah knda funny
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us