TeamView

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
TeamView
Is there a way around it? Can I like rename files, and edit the registry or something? Just wondering if anyone hacked, go TV'ed and was called legit, Lul'z. Please share with us what you did. Thanks
There is no way to get around the registry, i tried everything and everytime some 1 TV me they always finds my hacks
Ive placed a keylogger on someones computer when I tved them. Noone on mpgh though it was some fag on CA. I also deleted there modem driver so they couldnt get on the internet.

on topic: You could store all your hacks on an external hard drive for instance a usb. When they want to tv you take the usb out. Im pretty sure thats possible. You still would have to delete the files on your computer though. Theres always ways to hide your ass.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Ive placed a keylogger on someones computer when I tved them. Noone on mpgh though it was some fag on CA. I also deleted there modem driver so they couldnt get on the internet.
LOL! Epic Shit Jusso but any way of editing files so they dont show?
Quote Originally Posted by JDM_Chato View Post
LOL! Epic Shit Jusso but any way of editing files so they dont show?
Most of the time people on CA that teamview you dont no what the fuck there looking for. To be safe I usually delete everything in my recent documents, Download folder, internet history, and then I search>everywhere
and erase all traces of any hack. Dont make things too noticable. Dont delete "everything" in your recycle bin.

You could rename your files though. Just right click and rename and then change it to like a doc file or a txt because rar looks to suspicious.

Ill pm you later with some more tips maybe

p.s I love your avatar. TITS OR GTFO!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Most of the time people on CA that teamview you dont no what the fuck there looking for. To be safe I usually delete everything in my recent documents, Download folder, internet history, and then I search>everywhere
and erase all traces of any hack. Dont make things too noticable. Dont delete "everything" in your recycle bin.

You could rename your files though. Just right click and rename and then change it to like a doc file or a txt because rar looks to suspicious.

Ill pm you later with some more tips maybe

p.s I love your avatar. TITS OR GTFO!!!
K thanks dude.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us