Yeah , I agree, you need to stop with the topaz lol
looks nice man!
Originally Posted by EpicUser
looks nice man!
Thanks man
I assume OP will never learn, and will only accept positive remarks.
OP has now turned into attention whore.
Originally Posted by Matt
I assume OP will never learn, and will only accept positive remarks.
OP has now turned into attention whore.
Nothing new there.
I jizzed in my pants when I saw this!
lol thanks
WOW >> looks fuckerd or just not my time of shit
Do you ever make untopazed versions? Or do you pride yourself on being consistently generic?
Seriously needs to be untopazed otherwise these actually aren't horrible
Originally Posted by Keroaplt
Seriously needs to be untopazed otherwise these actually aren't horrible
Thanks
.
these are all really really good. and i applaud your work. but i would love to see a simple embossed border on these/ wont take any attention from the image and would add that little extra something. great job and keep it up!
not to take away from you art at all i just wanted to give you an image to show what i meant about the border