AVA Skinning Section
Does not sound as bad as the title.
I am requesting, to the guy that told me how to skin AVA weapons, that he allows me to release a full tutorial on how to skin weapons and what programs are needed to skin them.
This would be great for the section but I would like to know what the community thinks about the idea before I introduce a full-blown aspect of AVA hacks that no other site has seen before. It would also add a new tab to the section on 'skins' if it expands enough.
But tell me: what are the repercussions? Tell me if you would like to download new skins for weapons, or skins that are already available in-game. Also, most importantly, tell me if you will be making new weapon skins and releasing them here.
Thanks.
I am requesting, to the guy that told me how to skin AVA weapons, that he allows me to release a full tutorial on how to skin weapons and what programs are needed to skin them.
This would be great for the section but I would like to know what the community thinks about the idea before I introduce a full-blown aspect of AVA hacks that no other site has seen before. It would also add a new tab to the section on 'skins' if it expands enough.
But tell me: what are the repercussions? Tell me if you would like to download new skins for weapons, or skins that are already available in-game. Also, most importantly, tell me if you will be making new weapon skins and releasing them here.
Thanks.


Also, another opinion of mine is that since this would be something that no other forum has, should it just be thrown out there or should there be a post count limit on the new sub section. Just throwing out ideas here because I absolutely hate when good things get patched and saturated like the 5 player co op room -_-" 

