UnhappySolvedCANT PLAY ONLINE!!! PLEASE HELP - MW3

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CANT PLAY ONLINE!!! PLEASE HELP - MW3
I'm having this problem with mw3 when every time i click play it comes up with an error saying: The Call of duty Servers are unavailable at the moment please try again later or visit Status for updates.
So i go to Status and it says DEFCON 5 All call of duty servers on PC are fully operational. But mine isn't. I Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling mw3 no fix. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting internet. Still no fix!!
Quote Originally Posted by mrme1 View Post
I'm having this problem with mw3 when every time i click play it comes up with an error saying: The Call of duty Servers are unavailable at the moment please try again later or visit Status for updates.
So i go to Status and it says DEFCON 5 All call of duty servers on PC are fully operational. But mine isn't. I Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling mw3 no fix. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting internet. Still no fix!!
Check your VAC Status first.
My First account dont login because i get banned for 1500 days
My Second is ok, i can play.
How do u check ur VAC Status?
Quote Originally Posted by Grilofuzeta View Post
My First account dont login because i get banned for 1500 days
I thought VAC bans were permanent?
I guess not. These ones seem like temp bans. Hey do u know how to u check ur VAC Status?

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

ITS OK I FOUND THE PROBLEM... IM VAC BANNED
IT IS A TEMP. BAN FOR 5000 DAYS, NOT PERMANENT.
Quote Originally Posted by waruwaru View Post
IT IS A TEMP. BAN FOR 5000 DAYS, NOT PERMANENT.
yes for 14 years
its really temporary :P
u got banned !
Oh Sorry I think ur banned
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?