Quality Test

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Quality Test
After getting my roxio and having it for about 3 weeks now i finially got the time to open it and mess around with it for maybe a few hours and i made a quick video its just a 1min clip nothing special but i want your opinion and if the quality is good or not.

@Disturbed
@DareoTheOreo
@EpicG0d


Production 10.wmv Versa's test. - YouTubeⓘ
Don't use WMV. It will blur the images.



Re-edit it and render it to a different format, then repost and I can give you a real judgement.
Like disturbed said, use a different format, and youtube won't take avi, so don't use that either. Other than that, pretty good, better than a dazzle
*EDIT* WTF?! How'd you get avi? I uploaded 2.7gb avi vid and then it "failed to convert" or somehthing... I gave up using avi. Whatever, if it works for you, that's good. Do you know how to get your voice in?
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
Like disturbed said, use a different format, and youtube won't take avi, so don't use that either. Other than that, pretty good, better than a dazzle
*EDIT* WTF?! How'd you get avi? I uploaded 2.7gb avi vid and then it "failed to convert" or somehthing... I gave up using avi. Whatever, if it works for you, that's good. Do you know how to get your voice in?

AVI is only a container, you can use different codecs/formats. WMV is a container and a codec/format.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post



AVI is only a container, you can use different codecs/formats. WMV is a container and a codec/format.
Yeah, I know... AVI doesn't ever work for me when uploading to youtube. Fails to convert to whatever they stay with.
why the fuck did you mention me?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?