Every time i try to install itunes this fucking error comes up. Im running Windows Vista, and fuckin yeah i know it blows.
But ive searched everywhere and done what people have told me but it wont fuckin work..
/watdo
If your Version of Vista is x64 then you're trying to Install iTunes 32bit on a 64bit system...
If Vista is x86 (32bit) try Updating your OS
Try iTunes x64bit
Originally Posted by Resaun
If your Version of Vista is x64 then you're trying to Install iTunes 32bit on a 64bit system...
If Vista is x86 (32bit) try Updating your OS
Try iTunes x64bit
This, if dont work try deleting your system32.
Originally Posted by Resaun
If your Version of Vista is x64 then you're trying to Install iTunes 32bit on a 64bit system...
If Vista is x86 (32bit) try Updating your OS
Try iTunes x64bit
32 bit programs work just fine in a 64 bit environment, its the other way around that doesn't work.
Some 32bit programs (Installers) might give you an error...
It was working fine for me on windows vista
I upgraded to XP a few days ago, you might want to do the same
You mean you downgraded lol. But actually its an upgrade..
Ive already tried all the installers earlier but none of them work.. They say it has something to do with the Mocrosoft Redistributal C++ but mines all up to date..
I really need itunes lmao.
Is there any way to get a free copy of XP?
Originally Posted by Zhellbound
You mean you downgraded lol. But actually its an upgrade..
Ive already tried all the installers earlier but none of them work.. They say it has something to do with the Mocrosoft Redistributal C++ but mines all up to date..
I really need itunes lmao.
Is there any way to get a free copy of XP?
I could link you to the one I downloaded It's around 600mb and you'll need to install all your drivers after changing to it
Originally Posted by Ed
I could link you to the one I downloaded It's around 600mb and you'll need to install all your drivers after changing to it
Its pretty easy to switch over.... its just a matter of copying the OS. You obviously have to burn it to a cd, or is it an .exe?
Originally Posted by Zhellbound
Its pretty easy to switch over.... its just a matter of copying the OS. You obviously have to burn it to a cd, or is it an .exe?
Burn it to a CD.
The solution is simple, my boy.
...
Stop using apple products
But yeah, this is a common error and is kind of impossible to know exactly what can fix it for you without further information. I recommend you just Google it and try a few of the fixes suggested.
Lol i know that it stems from VC++, its when the interface libraries are included shit hits the fan so to speak