Hey, sorry for posting so much. But i was creating a base and it worked then it didnt? So then i started from scratch again, it injected the thread perfectly and then when i went into game there was no effect, so am i using wrong values or offsets?
Ah, i see can i ask what value do you use for NoReload. I used the value 72 and i did not get any error, but then i used 45(My original value) and i seem to have then got a send error report.
Originally Posted by _Coder.
Ah, i see can i ask what value do you use for NoReload. I used the value 72 and i did not get any error, but then i used 45(My original value) and i seem to have then got a send error report.
I use 100.0f; For no Reload and Work Perfectly
---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------
Can u share the base ??
Originally Posted by Ryuesi
I use 100.0f; For no Reload and Work Perfectly
---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------
Can u share the base ??
I'll send it via pm
Originally Posted by _Coder.
I'll send it via pm
Umm,I mines what like yours and i fix it,but if you dont put the code or your base we cant help you..
u can add @giniyat101 simple menu to your hack this makes it works as i use it and its works for me and thanks to him also thanks for @ramo he helped me alot.
Lol, ill try it but there is not much of a diffrence. You just changed the type(float to dword) and you made the defines also making the weapon loop much higher?
Originally Posted by _Coder.
Lol, ill try it but there is not much of a diffrence. You just changed the type(float to dword) and you made the defines also making the weapon loop much higher?
That is the way i get mines.
I just tested and got send error report. I just think SndDrv is detected thats all. Because i have created so many bases and none of them work and i also use SndDrv for all of them and my operating system is Windows 7 64 bit.