RicardoForce

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
RicardoForce
Main Text/Name: RicardoForce
Size: Medium size.
Style: Brushes
Theme: Anime/Image
Image/Render: A nice anime girl
Designer: I prefer RJ, but it doesn't really matter
Other Information: Not really..
heres ur sig.. i hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post
heres ur sig.. i hope you like it

Its just a render with a name on it?

I was searching for a middlesized picture with brushes
Ill try this too in addition to thestupid shrimps request
I can try, even though I don't like you.
I always do 390x120, that's good?
Quote Originally Posted by -V3ngeance View Post
I can try, even though I don't like you.
I always do 390x120, that's good?
Sure, show me :P
v3ngance also look at my post plz :P <3
Lol shrimp you didnt even put the sig in thet
i will try but vengeance's will be better
>.<

Can I have a picture to work with?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us