Help with hacks

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Help with hacks
I Have download the public hack. Their stand undetected but i get banned oO
Why this?

And why ***********.net doesnt work?
this game sux is down and read other posts in mpgh public hack thread b4 u start a new thread okie
but when comes TGS back?
tgs is gay i hate them and i hope they burn down
Good call, I admire your loyalty.
l0l. dave ban this n00b who started this piece of shit thread.
this game sux has a bunch of rip offing assholes who can't even provide decent hacks
hell yes i met a memebr of TGS yesterday and he only had auto health/ammo. n000000--000000b.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
this game sux has a bunch of rip offing assholes who can't even provide decent hacks
I couldn't have said it better myself.
*tear sob* *sniff sniff* so true.....
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us