CA HACK (READ IF U RAN IT)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
CA HACK (READ IF U RAN IT)
Well, I was one of the idiots who ran the program, but I have no virus because I scanned computer with 2 antiviruses. If u did download, I suggest you start now!!! Do it before you put important INFO!!!

download as many antiviruses and scan now before u go gnargle gnargle gnargle.

BEAT THE VIRUS YEAH!!!
Some recommended viruses are

Avira
Trend Micro HiJacker that
Comodo Internet security
Quote Originally Posted by MPGH123456789 View Post
Some recommended viruses are

Avira
Trend Micro HiJacker that
Comodo Internet security
a better one is free and quick!! just go to download.com and type "malwarebytes anti malware" its free quick and unlimited no trial!! it can scan individual files or your whole system!! its great i downloaded a program with a **** load of viruses and malwarebytes cleared it all and now my pc is fine!!!
Super anti spyware by simplysoft and trojanremover 6.7.

SAS is a fully free program and there are cracked versions or TR all over torrent sites like Piratebay.com (if that is advertising let me know and i will remove it.

I have been using these 2 programs for a long time and they are amazing. In fact they are the only ones I know of that can completely clean the Zango and 180Solutions viruses.
lol i have the onecare so im good with my firewall
Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
lol i have the onecare so im good with my firewall
LOL LOL LOL LOL

newfags are so funny
Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
lol i have the onecare so im good with my firewall
LOL onecare only thing they care about is ???? hmmmm isnt this made by micorsoft???? which has internet explorer with its so many exploits???
Quote Originally Posted by Silentthunder View Post
LOL onecare only thing they care about is ???? hmmmm isnt this made by micorsoft???? which has internet explorer with its so many exploits???
INTERNET EXPLORER IS BETTER THAN FIREFOX
(BUT NOT GOOGLE CHROME)
Nod32 and SpyBot S&D ftw =D
I don't see how people get enjoyment out of fucking up peoples machines
Rough childhood hm
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us