SolvedDeathByCaptcha In My Program

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
DeathByCaptcha In My Program
Hi I have been wanting to add Deathbycaptcha into my CA account creator for awhile using there api as I have an account there, but adding it into my program just seems so confusing as my coding skills aren't amazing. Was wondering if anyone can give me a hand will give credit and can give something in return can be discussed.

Heres my program, I have since updated it but have yet to release as I want to add this first.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...eme-2-5-a.html

Thanks
Doesn't it cost money to use DeathByCaptcha? :S Maybe you should contact their support or somethings. I can't be bothered signing up to check their API.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Doesn't it cost money to use DeathByCaptcha? :S Maybe you should contact their support or somethings. I can't be bothered signing up to check their API.
Yes you do have to pay to use there service, I wanted to have it as an option in my account creator you would not HAVE to use it would just be an option.
Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner2 View Post
Yes you do have to pay to use there service, I wanted to have it as an option in my account creator you would not HAVE to use it would just be an option.
u have to order now to get thier api
plus thier doing a domain change
if ur going to do death by captcha make ur creator httprequests
and have it save as a txt file
I think the best captcha solution software are 2captcha.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us