Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PasterOfMuppets View Post
    why ? what is wrong with this ?.... come on, think about it ? would you give up or would you keep on going ?, cuz i would fight
    If you have never been in a position where you have lost all hope and felt so helpless then you cannot say anything. Only those words can come from a piece of shit that think they can assume everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

If you have never been in a position where you have lost all hope and felt so helpless then you cannot say anything. Only those words can come from a piece of shit that think they can assume everything.
    you dont know what i have been through mate,(when my uncle died) i thought that it was the end, but i was confident and i was thinking positvely,i never gave up, it was really hard at times but i thought to my self that one day i will be a happy guy again, and as you can see i made it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just make the best of it Long, when you're legal to leave for good, hightail it the fuck out of there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

That's fucking pathetic.
    Me pathetic or what?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PasterOfMuppets View Post
    you dont know what i have been through mate,(when my uncle died) i thought that it was the end, but i was confident and i was thinking positvely,i never gave up, it was really hard at times but i thought to my self that one day i will be a happy guy again, and as you can see i made it.
    You will never understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

You will never understand.
    maybe a i wont, but i wont give up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

Me pathetic or what?
    The entire situation, you included.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    disrespectful cunt! my uncle was killed there
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    You could always go for the high score. Last I checked, Martin Bryant currently holds the high score in Port Arthur.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReapZz23 View Post
    disrespectful cunt! my uncle was killed there
    wait what the hell is that? and sorry to hear

PC/Xbox 360 is the way I role, I play many games such as Shooters and RPGs - Message me for my Tag or Steam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    a guy called martin bryant went to a tourist place in tasmania in 1996 called port arthur and killed over 40 people (he just went on a shooting spree in the cafe)
    Quote Originally Posted by iv3n0m View Post
    wait what the hell is that? and sorry to hear

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Shit started since 2007.
    Of course I tried talking to them.
    They'll just change the subject, talking about when they were kids they were really good with their parents and that I should be mature about my sisters treating me unfairly just because I'm a boy. I have arguments with my dad everyday. My mum tells me to shut the fuck up and just listen to him. I mean I have my own beliefs, I'm not in fucking North Korea or China where you are told what to do and believe. Australia isn't a Communist country, why must it happen at home? How come I don't have much rights or freedom? This country has the second highest standards of living. Why does it feel so low here? This all happened because my sister got very sick in 2007, I started to be some sort of neglected. I've had ezcema and asthma all my life, she had her tumor cut out in like 2007 or 08. Ezcema is very irritating, I itch so much that there's spot everywhere on my left arm. Plus I got some sort of healing scabs on my head, but it gets so itchy I start to scratch it and it never heals. Also with asthma, I have trouble breathing everyday. I almost fell unconscious with a lack of oxygen in school a few times last year. But I never complain to my parents about anything. But when I do, they are the leave helpful. I've been contemplating suicide since 2008. I've held a knife to my chest in the third school holidays. But I was too scared to do it. A knife wound won't kill you straight away. I didn't want to die in agony. Today the argument was about my sister owing me money. She owes me 500 dollars from last year. So everyone started arguing. My mum called me cold-hearted to my sister. I was like how the flying fuck am I cold hearted? She owes me 5 fucking hundreds dollars and she's not willing to pay me back and I'm cold hearted. Then went on and on about shit. My sister said she'll buy my room since she shares a room with my little sister. Sometimes I go sleep outside with my blanket and pillow because my little sister complains about me. Anyways, she paid me half. She promised me she'll give me the rest when Battlefield 3 comes out. So we had an argument about this two hours ago. No one sided with me. I asked for 400 dollars do I'll enough for a phone I wanted since I already have 240 and I said you don't have to pay me back the other hundred. I'm sick of phone with laggy everything. What's most annoying about it is its low storage capacity and it lags when I'm trying to watch something on my phone.
    Im sorry about your life, but as for suicide, just NEVER do it.
    A bad life is better than no life, no?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    oh come on.. running away with 240$ and a stolen car? what the hell are you thinking? first of all, if you leave you will get caught and you will probably end up in even worse shit. And I have irrational parents too, most people do and thats no reason to go kill yourself or run away forever. Idk what you should do in your case because im not a therapist but seriously, what you're about to do isn't smart.
    Challenges

Overcome them.

[IMG]https://i998.photobucke*****m/albums/af101/aznd1t001/le_parkour-13883.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hey longy, you run away yet? If not, be safe and don't get your butt touched. Being 14 and on the streets is srs business.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

4chan (04-07-2012),Lehsyrus (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Hey longy, you run away yet? If not, be safe and don't get your butt touched. Being 14 and on the streets is srs business.
    It was only going to be a few days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

It was only going to be a few days.
    Spend your $250 on supplies and put it in a backpack. Find a good cardboard box and go live in the park .

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

4chan (04-07-2012),Lehsyrus (04-06-2012)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast