Team Destroy Logo Design

Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5
Team Destroy Logo Design
Hey guys,

Another request here:

We need a logo for our loaders and stuff!
And because i am not such a good graphic designer, i tought that i would ask you!

Now the funny and maybe even usefull thing for you:
The one who create's the best logo for us, wins a private hack and private support from the Team Destroy team!

So, i will wait for any responses!

Greetings,
berryh
Hello, tell me the dimensions of the logo must have I try to do.
Tell me also what the logo should have.
(sorry for my english)
Quote Originally Posted by PureHack View Post
Hello, tell me the dimensions of the logo must have I try to do.
Tell me also what the logo should have.
(sorry for my english)
i think it should have the team name and cool colour on background
I did some things, I tried.. I don't work much with PS.
There:
Logo 1
Logo 2
Logo 2 version 2
Logo 3
Logo 3 version 2
Logo 4
Logo 5
logo 1.png11 KB · 226 downloads logo 2.png11 KB · 228 downloads logo 4.png11 KB · 227 downloads logo 6.png12 KB · 227 downloads logo 3.png12 KB · 228 downloads logo 5.png12 KB · 226 downloads logo7k.png13 KB · 227 downloads
i made 2
hope u like 1
@PureHack are these good?
Quote Originally Posted by JessicaW View Post
i made 2
hope u like 1
@PureHack are these good?
Good, simple but good, if you have PS try do some works and you will do great works, if you want.
(I like the font of first logo, what is the name? xD)


---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PureHack View Post
I did some things, I tried.. I don't work much with PS.
There:
Logo 1
Logo 2
Logo 2 version 2
Logo 3
Logo 3 version 2
Logo 4
Logo 5
I try do another one, forget what i did before.
I did it without thinking through how a logo is.
good luck , and continuee makiiNG cf haCks broo
I will try to make one!
@berryh ,

My Team Destroy Logo is ready!
Tell me if you like!
teamdestroy_logo.jpg335 KB · 17 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by AquaShot View Post
@berryh ,

My Team Destroy Logo is ready!
Tell me if you like!
i thought the pictures must have the size 137x55 o_?
Quote Originally Posted by JessicaW View Post
i thought the pictures must have the size 137x55 o_?
Did not specify, so you could figure out from the beginning! : D
Quote Originally Posted by AquaShot View Post
@berryh ,

My Team Destroy Logo is ready!
Tell me if you like!
You picked up on one image from google and just put name Team Destroy.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaShot View Post
Did not specify, so you could figure out from the beginning! : D
You only say this because you did what i said, and when you try change image size, the image get distorted.
@PureHack ,

Isn't from google, a friend give me this poto and i put name Team Destroy!

And if it was from google, that was your problem?
Is like you have one company and use one image from google and put only the name, and when the person who do that image see you use for your company come ask for money basically.
Work of others don't is your work.
Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?